Big Green Coach – the easiest ride of your life!
Once again, Big Green Coach is making your travel to the festival completely stress-free! No need to worry about driving, parking or transfers to get to the Isle of Wight, YOU JUST TURN UP! Let them do the leg work there and back with their direct coach services :)
REASONS TO USE BIG GREEN COACH:
- Forget taking it easy Sunday night cos you won’t have to drive home the next morning! BGC will get you on a coach, and they fully expect you to sleep all the way home.
- Price Freeze takes the seat prices back to 2013. A simpler time WIN, more beer money.
- Forget about the hassle of booking expensive trains, waiting for shuttles and haggling with cabs. They’ll drop you inside the festival gate and even unload your luggage for you.
- For EVERY customer that uses BGC, they’ll sponsor 5 sq. foot of Amazonian rainforest. So far, they’ve sponsored over 1 MILLION Sq. foot!
- If all festival goers came to the festival by coach, we’d eliminate a queue of congestion that would go all the way around the Isle of Wight!
- Skint? No worries, £41.10 deposit will secure your festival ticket and coach seat, pay the rest later!
- Make some pals before you even get there. With 50 festival goers on board, you know you’ll be listening to some great music on the way there ;)
So what are you waiting for? Get yourself over to their website and book now
! Now all you’ve got left to decide on is what to pack!
** FYI **
All coaches leave The Isle of Wight Festival on the Monday. The coaches arrive and depart at the Official Festival coach park, next to the main entrance. Exact coach departure times will be released soon.
THURSDAY ARRIVAL COACH
Choose your departure point for the Thursday arrival service from: Birmingham, Bournemouth, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Leeds, Liverpool, London (Croydon), London (Victoria Coach Station), Manchester, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading and Sheffield.
FRIDAY ARRIVAL COACH
Or arrive on the Friday from London (Victoria Coach Station).