The IOW Festival has announced the addition of Friendly Fires, Yungblud & Starsa...
Posted on February 26, 2019
Become an official Isle of Wight ambassador and earn tickets and exclusive experiences by selling tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival!
By becoming an ambassador you’ll be able to earn the following rewards:
- General Admission Tickets
- VIP Tickets
How Does the Program Work?
You’ll earn points for every ticket that you sell to your friends. You can then use these points to redeem rewards in a shop within your ambassador dashboard. The more points you earn the more rewards you can earn for you and your friends.
Our Community Manager will also be available throughout the campaign to answer any questions, give you advice on how to make more sales and provide you with important Festival updates!
How do I make sales?
- Create an ambassador account
- Log into your account and click on start selling
- Select the ticket type and the number of tickets you want to sell to your friend
- Enter your friend's name, email address and phone number to send them an invitation to buy a ticket from you
What to become an ambassador? You can sign up here
If you would like anymore information before signing up feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and George Powell will be able to answer any questions that you have!
If you’re already a member you can sign in here:
Our ambassador programme is powered by Verve, an official partner of Isle of Wight.