EARLY BIRD TICKETS SOLD OUT THE DATES FOR BARCLAYCARD PRESENTS THE ISLE OF WIGH...
Posted on June 10, 2023
Working with Counter Terrorism Policing we want our fans to #BeSafeBeSound, so take a moment to read this vital safety advice.
If you see something that doesn’t feel right, report it to security staff straight away.
Here are some quick tips to help you have a safe and enjoyable time.
- Arrive in good times in case extra security measures are required. This will help prevent delays in getting into the event.
- Be patient with security checks and don’t give security, staff or stewards a hard time. It might seem inconvenient, but these measures are in place to help you.
- It is essential that you don’t bring unnecessary items to the event; this will help to speed up searches and your entry to the event.
- If you spot someone acting suspiciously, report it to police or to security staff immediately: don’t leave it to someone else.
- In an emergency, if you think there is an immediate risk, always call 999 and look around you for help from staff – especially those with radios who can raise the alarm quickly.
- Don’t leave bags unattended or anywhere they could cause a security scare. And never agree to look after anyone else’s bags, no matter how genuine they seem.
- If there is an incident, listen to staff and any announcements.
- Remember, the chance of being caught in a terrorism incident is small. But if it happens – Run, Hide, Tell.