Register for our local charity ballot
After the success of the last few years, we're excited to announce the return of our local charity initiative for 2019. Local charities and good causes on the Island are invited to apply for tickets to this year's Festival to use in their fundraising activities via our ballot system.
20 pairs of tickets are available; with organisations able to apply up until Tuesday 30th April 2019 with a brief explanation of what they intend to do with the tickets for the benefit of their charity or good cause.
This local initiative continues the great work the Festival has done with island charities and good causes over the years, including supporting the Earl Mountbatten Hospice, St Catherine's School, Isle of Wight Air Ambulance and Pink on Wight Breast Cancer amongst many others.
Nichola Cook, IOW Mencap, Haylands Farm:
"It was fantastic to be chosen as one of the charities who received charity festival tickets to help raise funds for Isle of Wight Mencap. The money raised has gone towards our new sensory garden project based at Haylands Farm. The garden has been designed for wheelchair access, for all ages of people to enjoy including those who regularly visit Haylands Farm. We would like to say thank you for the help you have given us being in Island based charity it is always hard to raise funding for the various projects to either keep them going or to get them started."
Ellen MacCarthur Cancer Trust:
"We would like to thank Caroline & John for selecting the Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust as one of your charities who received 2 weekend tickets to use for fundraising. The money raised as gone towards helping young people rebuild their confidence after cancer. We raised a great amount and we're all so grateful for your support, particularly going into our busiest period of the year, running sailing trips for young people every week from this week through to September."
If you're based on the Island, you can enter the ballot to be in with a chance of winning a pair to use in your fundraising activities. We hope that this will help you raise awareness and the profile of your charity.
To apply, please fill in the form below...
In the final two fields make sure you take time to tell us about your charity and what you'd do with the pair of Festival tickets to raise awareness and funds for your charity.
Submit your ballot entry by Midnight, Tuesday 30th April 2019.
After submitting the form, you will be sent a confirmation email to avoid spam registration. Please look out for this and click the link in the email.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry per charity to the ballot system.
- Ballot will close Midnight, Tuesday 30th April 2019
- Each charity will receive one pair of Weekend Camping Wristbands (12 and over) to the Isle of Wight Festival 2019 (Thursday 13th- Sunday 16th June 2019).
- The tickets do not include travel or accommodation.
- The tickets are issued subject to the Isle of Wight Festival's standard T&C's
- The tickets are non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
- Tickets are strictly for your charity fundraising. They are not for personal use.
- Successful entrants will be notified within 1 week of the ballot closing.
- For more information about the Festival, please browse our website.