Register for our local charity ballot
If you're based on the Island, you can enter the ballot to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to cinch presents the Isle of Wigth Feistval 2021 to use in your fundraising activities. We hope that this will help you raise awareness and the profile of your charity.
To apply, please fill in the form below...
In the final two fields make sure you take time to tell us about your charity and what you'd do with the pair of Festival tickets to raise awareness and funds for your charity.
Submit your ballot entry by Midnight, Monday 28th June 2021.
After submitting the form, you will be sent a confirmation email to avoid spam registration. Please look out for this and click the link in the email.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry per charity to the ballot system.
- Ballot will close Midnight, Monday 28th June 2021
- Each charity will receive one pair of Weekend Camping Wristbands (12 and over) to cinch presents the Isle of Wight Festival 2021 (Thursday 16th- Sunday 19th June 2021).
- The tickets do not include travel or accommodation.
- The tickets are issued subject to the Isle of Wight Festival's standard T&C's
- The tickets are non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
- Tickets are strictly for your charity fundraising. They are not for personal use.
- Successful entrants will be notified within 2 weeks of the ballot closing.
- For more information about the Festival, please browse our website.